1. Design and Direction: Prof Ranjan Das, Professor of Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, teaching at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta [IIMC] since 1994 and other IIMs. Prof Das is also the Founder Chairman and Chief Mentor, The Strategy Academy.
2. For Whom: Working managers and executives who are involved in managing business units or are providing support to senior and top management officials in activities relating to strategy review as well as developing strategic options. Consultants and faculty members offering services in the areas of strategy and strategic management functions will also find the program interesting.
4. Duration: The program will be delivered in phases over 8 weeks comprising
The delivery of faculty conducted sessions will take place – OUTSIDE working hours – over 8 weeks @ 2 sessions per week.
5. Pedagogy: Concepts and interactive case discussions and experience sharing by both faculty and participants. List of cases to include even those cases which are used at leading international business schools such as Harvard Business School.
6. Session timing: Twice a week – Weekdays and/or Saturdays [during 8 to 10 pm].
7. Delivery: The program will be delivered using an Innovative solution called Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS] . Details of SLTS are available in www.thestrategyacademy.org SLTS will enable participants to attend faculty conducted 100% LIVE sessions – totalling 32 hours – from his/her Home or Office or ANYWHERE, using the Academy’s 2 way interactive and real time DIGITAL Content Delivery Network [with streaming Audio plus Video feeds]. No special training or IT infra is needed by any participant, beyond what he/she already has, to attend from ANYWHERE all sessions conducted by faculty in person. For information, more than 60 companies have already used SLTS and also the just mentioned Content Delivery Network of The Strategy Academy to conduct their In-Company Corporate training Programs.
9. Recording of faculty conducted Sessions: To be made available for 4 weeks after the last formal session conducted by faculty in person is over.
10. Evaluation and Grading: Multi-element Evaluation and Grading based on 4 parameters viz. [a] Attendance, [b] Number and quality of questions asked/ engagement during faculty conducted 100% LIVE Digital sessions, [c] online quiz and/ or miscellaneous online submissions and [d] performance at the examination to be conducted online at the end of the program.
11. Certificate and Grades: To be issued by The Strategy Academy Centre for Advanced Studies. It is possible to get this Program Co-Certified by a Leading University/Institutional with a marginal increase in course fee mentioned below.
12. Fee: Rs 14000/- Plus GST payable by Cheque or online bank transfer in favour of The Strategy Academy Centre for Advanced Studies; the fee includes the cost of soft copy of reading materials and faculty PPTs.
13. Minimum Batch Size: 15 participants.
14. Start Date of the Program: The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants exceeds 10. These first 10 applicants will get an early bird discount of Rs 1400/- on program fee provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 1400/-] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.
15. If any applicant wishes to discuss with Prof. Ranjan Das, who is the Program Director of this program, regarding any aspect of the program described above, he/she may please call 09874882778 or 03340632066 for setting up a time for telephonic discussion with Prof. Das.
Payable on confirmation of the start date of the course from the institution.The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants exceeds 10.
The first 10 applicants will get an early bird discount of Rs 1400/- on program fee provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 1400/- ] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.