Fast Track Development Cum Career Launching Program for FIRST TIME Job Seekers to work as INTERNS
- This program is a Development Cum Career Launching Program[DCLP] only for those who are FIRST TIME job seekers and who are keen to work as INTERNS in various business organizations before entering the job market formally as Frontline Executives.
- Ideal applicants should be young engineers, graduates and diploma holders, with proficiency in written and verbal communication in English, and should belong to age bracket of 22-25 years.
- The participants of DCLP will work as INTERNS for a max period of 6 months in various business organizations.
- Candidates will be selected based on an online test and personal interview.
- Maximum number of intakes is 30.
- Candidates will be trained and developed – prior to the commencement of internship as well as during the course of internship itself – to acquire  core business and management skills,  field experience and job-ready attitudes  entrepreneurial orientation and  business etiquette.
- Business and management skills, job-ready experience and attitudes, entrepreneurial orientation and business etiquette , so acquired, together with 6 month of internship, are likely to open career opportunities as Frontline Executives in business development, sales and customer service, operations, and supply chain management functions.
- The 6 months of course work plus field work successfully completed plus 6 month superlative performance during the internship should help the applicants get their 6 month of Internship converted into a formal job in the same organization where he/she has done internship. In addition, opportunities to apply to other organizations for frontline executives job will also open up, since the business and management skills, job-ready experience and attitudes, entrepreneurial orientation and business etiquette , acquired as a part of DCLP, together with 6 month of internship, will make each participant of DCLP stand out in the job market
- Holders and also students of 2 Year MBA/ PGDM are NOT eligible to Apply
- This Program – DCLP – will have 3 parts viz.
[I] First part of coursework [3 months, 60 hours of faculty conducted classes] plus 180 hours of pre and post class desk work plus field work before start of internship
[II] Internship [6 month @ 49 to 54 hours per week, to start after [I] is successfully completed as per Academic Policies of the Academy]
[III] Start of second part of coursework [3 months, 60 hours of faculty conducted classes] along with start of [II]
- Fee: Rs 30000/- + ST, comprising 15000/- + ST payable as a part of first instalment before start of the development program and then @ 2500/- pm + ST for 6 months immediately after start of internship.
- Internship will be for 6 months starting after successful completion of first 60 hours of coursework; internship stipend is expected to range between 5000/- to 7000/- pm, depending on the company providing internship opportunity.
- NET GAIN as a result of Development Cum Career Launching Program[DCLP]:
- Acquisition of JOB-ready skills in 6 months [including hands on field work during first part of course work]
- Gaining 6 months of industry experience
- Readiness to take up frontline executive’s job – at the end of 9 months -in the following areas: sales and customer service, operations, and supply chain management functions
- Possibility exists to recover the investment of Rs 30000/- + Service Tax made in learning the core business and management skills and also doing extensive field work through the possible stipends to be paid by the organizations giving the opportunity to work as interns.
- Minimum number of participants needed to conduct this Development cum Career Launching Program [DCLP]: 25-30 number for batches 1 and 2 and later about 30-35 participants]
- For details, interested individuals may write to and also send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org