1. Design and Direction: Prof Ranjan Das, Professor of Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, teaching at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta [IIMC] since 1994 and other IIMs. Prof Das, who is the Founder Chairman and Chief Mentor, The Strategy Academy. Is the creator of Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS]. Prof. Das will be personally directing this program.
2. For Whom:
3. Duration: The program on Coaching and Academic Support Services for MBA/ PGDM students will be delivered in phases over 2 years comprising
The delivery of faculty conducted sessions will take place – OUTSIDE working hours- @ 2 sessions per week
NOTE: Since the content to be delivered will be subject-specific, students/ business schools can select only a set of specific subjects where Coaching and Academic Support Services will be required by them. For example, 6 to 7 subjects – out of the entire list of 24 subjects of a standard MBA/PGDM Program – can be selected under this category. Only point to be noted is that for each subject to be offered under this service, there must be a threshold level pf participant for the Academy to offer Coaching and Academic Support Services for the concerned subject.
5. Pedagogy: Concepts and interactive case discussions and experience sharing by both faculty and participants. List of cases to include even those cases which are used at leading international business schools such as Harvard Business School.
6. Session timing: Twice/thrice a week - Weekdays and/or Saturdays [during 8 to 10 pm].
7. Delivery: The program will be delivered using an Innovative solution called Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS]. Details of SLTS are available in www.thestrategyacademy.org SLTS will enable participants to attend faculty conducted 100% LIVE sessions – totalling 384 hours - from his/her Home or Office or ANYWHERE, using the Academy’s 2 way interactive and real time DIGITAL Content Delivery Network [with streaming Audio plus Video feeds]. No special training or IT infra is needed by any participant, beyond what he/she already has, to attend from ANYWHERE all sessions conducted by faculty in person. For information, more than 60 companies have already used SLTS and also the just mentioned Content Delivery Network of The Strategy Academy to conduct their In-Company Corporate training Programs.
8. Infrastructure required to attend faculty conducted 100% LIVE and 2 way Interactive classes from ANYWHERE [home/ office/ while travelling]
9. Recording of faculty conducted Sessions: To be made available for 4 weeks after the last formal session conducted by faculty in person is over.
10. Evaluation and Grading: Except some quizzes per subject, examination will be entirely conducted by the concerned University/ business school.
11. Certificate and Grades: FSDP Certificate will be issued by The Strategy Academy Centre for Advanced Studies.
12. Fee: Rs 6000/- Plus GST per subject per student registering for coaching and academic support service. The fee includes the cost of soft copy of reading materials and faculty PPTs. If a student registers for all 24 subjects for which coaching and academic support is offered, he/se will have to pay 144000/- plus GST
13. Minimum Batch Size: 25 MBA/PGDM students per batch for each subject.
14. Start Date of the Program: The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants per batch for any subject exceeds 15. These first 15 applicants will get an early bird discount of 10% of fee per subject, provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 10%] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.
15. If any applicant wishes to discuss with Prof. Ranjan Das, who is the Program Director of this program, regarding any aspect of the program described above, he/she may please call 09874882778 or 03340632066 for setting up a time for telephonic discussion with Prof. Das.
Payable on confirmation of the start date of the course from the institution.The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants exceeds 10.
The first 15 applicants will get an early bird discount of 10% of fee per subject, provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 10%] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.