1. Design and Direction: This unique program is designed by Prof. Ranjan Das, Professor of Strategy, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, teaching at Indian Institute of Management Calcutta [IIMC] since 1994 and other IIMs. Prof Das, who is the Founder Chairman and Chief Mentor, The Strategy Academy, is the creator of Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS]. Prof. Das will be personally directing this program.
2. For Whom:
3. Duration: The program will be delivered over 9 months and will have 3 PARTS:
The delivery of all faculty conducted 100% LIVE sessions will take place – OUTSIDE working hours- over the first 24 weeks of the 9 month FSDP @ 3 to 4 sessions per week
4. Content of Faculty Conducted Sessions [120 hours] plus Field work:
NOTE: Topic 3 of PART I and Subjects of PART III can be made INDUSTRY/ COMPANY SPECIFIC if a company [or companies] wish to have a minimum of 15 to 20 interns with industry-specific/ company-specific specialization. In such cases, the design of Topic 3 of PART I and Subjects of PART III will be finalized after discussion with the concerned company/ companies.
5. Pedagogy:Concepts, interactive case discussions, field work and experience sharing by both faculty and participants. Talk by industry experts will also be there.
6. Session timing: Faculty conducted 100% LIVE sessions will take place three or four times a week on Weekdays and/or Saturdays [during 8 to 10 pm].
7. Delivery: The program will be delivered using an innovative solution called Smart Learning & Transformation Solution [SLTS]. Details of SLTS are available in www.thestrategyacademy.org SLTS will enable participants to attend faculty conducted 100% LIVE sessions – totalling 120 hours [PART I & III together] – from his/her Home or Office or ANYWHERE, using the Academy’s way interactive and real time DIGITAL Content Delivery Network [with streaming Audio plus Video feeds]. No special training is needed to attend from ANYWHERE all 100% LIVE sessions conducted by faculty in person. For information, more than 60 companies have already used SLTS and also the just mentioned Content Delivery Network of The Strategy Academy to conduct their In-Company Corporate training Programs.
8. Infrastructure required to attend faculty conducted 100% LIVE and 2 way Interactive classes from ANYWHERE [home/ office/ while travelling]
9. Recording of faculty conducted Sessions: To be made available for 4 weeks after the last formal session conducted by faculty in person is over.
10. Evaluation and Grading:
I. Level of attendance during LIVE sessions conducted by faculty in person,
II. Level of participation/ engagement during class discussion,
III. Surprise quiz
IV. Group work
V. Industry/Company specific reports on field work cum desk research done [applicable for PART I; for PART III, there will be an action learning project, In place of report on field work, covering the work being done as an INTERN]
VI. Formal presentation of field work cum desk research over 100% LIVE Audio and Video Platform of the Academy and
VII. Final examination
11. Certificate and Grades: FSDP Certificate will be issued by The Strategy Academy Centre for Advanced Studies. It is possible to get this Program Co-Certified by a Leading University/Institutional with a marginal increase in course fee mentioned below.
13. Minimum Batch Size: 30 participants, who will be selected on the basis of an online test and personal interview.
14. Start Date of the Program: The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants exceeds 20. These first 20 applicants will get an early bird discount of Rs 5000/- on program fee provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 5000/- ] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.
15. If any applicant wishes to discuss with Prof. Ranjan Das, who is the Program Director of this program, regarding any aspect of the program described above, he/she may please call 09874882778 or 03340632066 for setting up a time for telephonic discussion with Prof. Das.
Payable on confirmation of the start date of the course from the institution.The start date will be announced as soon as the number of interested participants exceeds 10.
The first 20 applicants will get an early bird discount of Rs 5000/- on program fee provided they deposit the requisite fee with GST [net of early bird discount of 5000/-] within 7 days of receiving the advice from the Academy.